Monday 11 November 2013

Zaman Tadika. (Part 1)

Assalamualaikum and hey you guys!

Alhamdulillah, with Allah Wills, I still can post a story in Blogger.

Holiday is just around the corner for the primary school students. For the secondary school students, it is holiday already! :)

Okay. Today I'm gonna going to tell you guys about my childhood story. About my zaman tadika. heheh.

Dunno why I feel excited to write a story about this. Maybe, because of a thing that just made me up,  just now, I heard from the tadika near at my house, there were a lot of children sang 'Ya Hanana', 

Ya Hanana is one of the qasidah. Qasidah means puji-pujian terhadap Allah S.W.T dan Rasulullah SAW dalam bentuk nyanyian. Allahuakbar, it is made me feel so proud :')

So, from there, I decided to write about this. hehehe.

Okay, actually there are a lot of things that happen to me when I'm still at tadika. For your information, in my lifetime, my tadika had been changed 3 times.

First, it is at Tadika Hasanah (kalau tdk silap saya), I don't have a lot of memories at there except that 3 things, 

1) I HAD BEEN ROTAN BY MY TEACHER BECAUSE I DON'T PAY ATTENTION. hehe. 

2)  When I played at some place that is full of ball (I don't know what people call that), my friends said that it had 'muntah', I'm just like Why you guys don't tell me ?!! Fortunately, there was no muntah.

3) My old best friend. That I just mentioned in my old post. We had that memories at this tadika. I still remember when he pushed me at the top of the gelongsor, heheh.

But I don't stay here for a longer because of I had been fell at the ladder and my mom being phobia of that. but, seriously, I don't have that memory -,-

Secondly, it's Tadika Kg. Langsat. My dad had been transferred at there. It located at a rural place, it's near at Kg. Bongkud and Kg. Singgaron.

Then, the third, it's at Tabika KEMAS Pekan Ranau. I had a longer time at there. Approximately, 1 year, and I had a lot of memories there too.

First day at school, I'm still kekok to chat with the others. In the same time, kami kena bagi ubat cacing perut. ehh. itukah tu kena panggil? xD
Then, masa tu juga, ada dua org budak lelaki yg bagi kami tu ubat utk setiap org. Like seriously! Tiba-tiba saya tersuka durang dua. Merepek ni.

Mau tau sepa tu dua orang. Baca ja yang 'Part 2' punya. hehe. *kes malas mau tulis panjang-panjang* 


Hari pertama di sekolah. (Muka masih mulus. hahah xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment