Tuesday 20 August 2013

Wanna forget him, can I ?

Why not? hahaha.

Assalamualaikum and hey you guys.

As always, lama sudahh nda post di blog. Maklumlah sibuk dengan hari raya, pergi majlis kahwin sepupu.. 

Okay, it's story about my second crush. Hmm, just one I can say, I WANT TO FORGET HIM. 

Sounds easy, right? Nope, it is not. Why I want to forget him? I don't know the clear reason. I just FEEL want to forget him. 

Why why why? Maybe, because I know he doesn't like me. He doesn't like me? I just expect. For me he is just a crush, but I don't know what he thinks about me. 

I wish I could read peoples' heart. 

Maybe, I want to forget him because I feel that think about him waste my time :-( Hmm~ I don't know.. 

Why we still care about someone even we don't like that person anymore.. TRUE STORY, right? hahaha. 

Lagipun, PMR dekattttt sdh.. haha.. Trial minggu depan sudah. Huhu. Berdebar jugalah. Btw, latih tubi & usaha perlu dilipat kali gandakan dari yang biasa. Chayo2 all PMR Candidates! 

I always pray to Allah S.W.T, 'kalau kami ada jodoh, takkan ke mana juga' hehehe. 



Tapi kalau takde jodoh, nak buat camne.

But, the most important is.. ALWAYS BELIEVE IN ALLAH, pasti ada yang TERBAIK buat daku  :DD

Btw, LET'S ALL TOGETHER, WE PRAY FOR EGYPT & PALESTINE, 

"Ya Allah, May all Your Peace be with Egypt and Palestine. I hope that they always be patient to overcome all Your Obstacles. Aamiin."











No comments:

Post a Comment