Sunday 4 August 2013

Dear Diary : What If.. :)



Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera semuanya :)

Lama sudah tidak update ni blog owh. Ok. So today, I will update it with something.. yeah.. somethinGGG~ haha.. punya GGG.
Minta maaf kalau tidak m'beri manfaat. Cause it's a 'luahan hati'. That's why I put 'Dear Diary' at the title :)

Sometimes.. I'm daydreaming..
Do you know what I'm daydreaming about?

I'm daydreaming about my second crush..
Ahhh! Crush again. Love again.

I'm daydreaming that, 

What if we're knowing each other,
What if we're become best friends just because of little things..
What if we're become closer as a best friend..
What if you like me in silence,
What if you confess at me,
What if I say.. I had like you before we meet..
What if you're proposing me all of sudden :o
and what if we marry and live a blissful life with our cute children.

But all of that is just a dream. Except, Allah had decided you for me.

We are now just strangers. huhu. I just can smile. I just can daydream about it and feel blossoms ^_^

Chill. I don't feel sad.. 

Cause I know Allah had destined someone that's more suitable and kind for me and for the rest of my life :D

I just hope it's you. But, if it's not you, maybe someone who is better than you :)






No comments:

Post a Comment