Saturday 8 June 2013

DailyDiary : Hey Mr. First Crush!

Hey Mr. First Crush!

Tonight, I'm gonna going to delete ALL your messages that you had sent to me. Even I still reluctantly, I will delete it.

If I keep all that messages, that mean I still hope and like on you. I want to throw you away and I don't want to assume you as a special person. 

Hey Mr. First Crush!

I just want to assume you as an ordinary friend. Nothing special. I want to throw away all the bad memories. With this, I hope I can move on without think about you again as a special person.

Oh Allah! Give me a strength to overcome all obstacles that You given. 

Hey Mr. First Crush!

I hope I can forget you and start a new beautiful and wonderful life. So please,go away from my life. Don't make me special in you eyes. Cause I know, it's all just LIE and FAKE. 

Sorry, I don't like you anymore. Don't dream to comeback at me. I just have a calm life without you. 

Lastly, have a good day Mr. First Crush! (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. First Crush ALWAYS specialll ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! First crush always special. But, why not it's second crush or third ? :"")

      Delete