Friday 21 November 2014

Dear Diary: Such a terrible day.

Assalamualaikum and hey you guys!

Yeah. Thanks God, we meet again and I can say that today is one of my sucks day. Totally sucks.

Okay. I'm a bookworm, so it is a nightmare if a person like me can't borrow any books from the library, right?

But..

it had HAPPENED today with me.

Hah. Dang it.

Okay. So, you guys must be curious why I can't borrow any books, right? 

It is because I haven't give back one of my book that I borrowed. My friend borrows it actually, but it went missing!! (Double problems for me. Haha. Terrible. Haha)

And most unfortunately, she doesn't know where's she put it. Like seriously, for crying out loud.. I just feel want to cry a river T.T

She had tried to find it, but, still.. she haven't found it :(

I want to say to the staff that the book went missing, but I'm afraid. Because all of the staff of the library are like "tigers". Seriously. Except that one eonni (sister) that really friendly and always smile. I just like her among the dang staffs. 

And I really confuse what to do. If the book had been found, everything will be settle. I'll always pray to Allah that the book will be found. Aamiin. 

A few days ago, I have a nightmare like this and it really happened. Oh My God. I don't expect it. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Rest In Peace xD Tidak :( biarlah tu, saya tahan telinga ja la nanti kena marah tu staffs.

      Delete
  2. hahaaha kesian bahh , siapa yg pinjam oh?

    ReplyDelete