Thursday 23 October 2014

My dearest brothers.

Assalamualaikum and hey you guys!

Alhamdulillah, we meet again. And, guess what? My examination had ended! Yayy. I feel relief a little bit. Just a little bit, because actually I was worrying about my result. I pray that I get a very good results. Aamiin.

Btw. Today's title is actually about my brothers. I feel like want to tell about them all of sudden. I just dunno why. 

Basically, I have 2 siblings, and all of them are male. I'm the youngest. The cutie one :p
To be honest, I'm not that really close with my brothers when I'm just a little girl. They hate me so much. hahahaha. 

They always mocked me, teased me and made me cried.  Because, from my observation, "Do not befriend with girls" is their MAIN RULE. I guess. 

There was one time when I'm alone and saw them with their gangs (all of them were male), then I went to them to talk with them.. guess what happen? They chased me. That person who chased me were not my brothers. He was the person that I really hate until now. (He's actually a Casanova, that's why I hate him)

Tbh, I was so humiliating during that time. I have many friends actually. But, you know, there's time that their parents don't let them go out to play. 

Then, when we all grow up, our attitude changed immediately. My first brother naturally being good with me. But, my second bro, it takes a lot of time. Then, there's one day when my brother went to Langkawi to attend an extreme camp (I guess). He was at there about over 3 weeks. 

And when he's not at home, I feel lonely all of sudden and I said this all of sudden..

"Saya rindu oh si I**."

All of sudden. hahaha. I actually said that untuk suka-suka saja. Then, after he came back from there. My mom told him that I miss him (actually half miss, half not, ngeehhehehe).

From there, with naturally, we became closer as a sibling. My second brother is my closest bro. Seriously. I feel so lonely without him. Because, all of his jokes just made me laugh everyday. We used to watch Epen Kah Cupen Toh to laugh. 

He's so kind too, truly.. he had bought me about.. 6 books? (5 books for my PMR presents and 1 book because of my desire) hahhaha. and he also give me that vintage school bag too. But for some reasons. It is sooo pretty. I'm a vintage things lover tbh.

And about my first bro, I'm not really close to him due to he's working like day and night. So, we have that much time together. Btw, he's a very GOOD LISTENER. Seriously. 

As a proof, there was one day when I knew the person that I like sooo much had girlfriend, I feel like can't breathe, and I cried for a night. Then, I just don't know with whom I want to tell it. Then, I tell him. Then, he played a song called "Run" by Epik High. He said that..

"When I'm sad, I used to play this song."

(such a genius listener ;)

As I said early, I feel so lonely without my second bro. Now too. Actually, when I'm lonely, I used to play with my dearest cat named "Tommy". But, since it dead, all had changed. I can say that the day it dead is one of my second hardest day in my life. It's the only cat that I realized understand me and loveable so much. Okay. I'm not gonna talk much about it. (If you're curious about that cat, you can ask me anything :)

Okay. Let's change the topic a little bit. Ok, since I like BTS, I used to watch their "BANGTAN BOMB" videos about everyday. When you're stress, go watch it. Saya jamin you'll never regret.
I wish I have a great friendship as BTS's members' friendship. 

Btw, let's end here. hehehe. We'll meet again with Allah's Will. 



No comments:

Post a Comment