Tuesday 3 June 2014

Dear diary: Misunderstand happened again.

Assalamualaikum and hey you guys!

Alhamdulillah. I'm here again with my new story. hehe. 

Okay, i don't know why. On this holiday, well, relaxing time.. something kinda like that. Actually, it is not soo a great holiday. I'm  just stay silently at home. Terperap di rumah saja. Harap-harap lah terputih muka. wakaka

Okay, enough with that. Yeah, I think all people had been experienced this situation too; 

    "That moments when you're just don't know what to do and your mind flies to all things that you had overcame before."

And that what had happened to me recently on this holiday. All of sudden, I thought about my best friend. Even that we had been separated by different class, that doesn't mean we can't communicate each other. 

But, I don't know why, i think things had changed. Whenever I smile at him, he's just... I don't know what to say. It's not wrong to smile at your best friend, right?

I can feel that our friendship is a little bit fades. Yeah,I know.. respectively busy with our own schedules. 

But thing that made my heart a little broke was, when I said Salam to him and he's just through me like nothing happen and yeah... as a woman, who doesn't terasa?

but, I just think positively cause I'm afraid that same thing between my old best friend and I happen once again. 

Maybe during that, he was rushing. 

It is just made me feel sad when I thought that, we had been be a close friend, we always chat, we always laugh at each other, whenever we meet accidentally, he will greet me friendly and warmly.. he's just like a brother. Yeah, I considered him as my big brother. 

but then, all that changed.  

Okay Farah.. just think positively. THINK POSITIVELY :)

Last but not least, thanks for read! You had read my private things! hahah, just kidding. ;) Insyaallah we'll meet again. Aamiin.

Lastly, have great summer day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment