Sunday 15 September 2013

Dear Diary : People change, memories don't, ~Dear..Old Friend~

Assalamualaikum and hey you guys.

PMR is just 2 weeks left. I need to multiple my efforts for the best result. Fighting! :D

Guess what. I'm totally shock that Sejarah PMR is actually quite easier than you think. But, you just need to make more and more and more effort at it to get A. The key word is, 'PRACTICE, practice and Practice' . Insyaallah you will get A :)

Ok, today I'm gonna going to tell a story about my old fella. Chewah. Old friend lah! ;)

Hmm, actually, I had hate him for a long time. Because, he seems like not assumes me as his old best friends and that make my heart freaking broken. 

But the truth is, we have that sweet memories since childhood, we ever had many sweet memories. 

We play together, study at the same pre-school, and I ever stole his magazine from his home, then I gave him back. hahah. That is so crazy.

But, all of that memories just fade away like that... and I don't know where that memories go. 

Thing that make me totally sad is... 
That time, I wish his birthday excitedly through message at Facebook, and... 

What he does? What does he replies?

Nope. Nothing.

He doesn't reply it. Huh~ I think it is totally evil. Isn't it? :')

and when I chat with him, he seems like not interest.

Ok fine. I can accept that. Maybe, I'm just messing up with him. Sorry cause I'm disturbing you. :')

A year ago, I had wished him for his PMR through message at Facebook, and he doesn't reply it too. So, I decided to never message him and like all of his status anymore. Cause, I'm hurt. Totally hurt. At least, just reply my message as a sign that you still assume me as a friend. 

Yeah, till now.. I think that he had changed. 

Change. Change. Change.

It is true that people always say, "People change, but memories don't."

Ok fine. Ok fine. Ok fine. It is okay. Truly okay. HAHAHAH. 

Yes, I have many friends left. In this world, my best friend is not only you. But, the fact is, I had lose one of my best friend in my life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment